7/12/11

Tonight's fare: Pollo Asada Tacos


Inspired by my friend & colleague, I decided to revamp my bloggin and put it to good use! Here it is.. the Trebs in the Kitchen memoir.  

I hope to share new recipe experiments, recipes of the day, or little tidbits about great meals both home and away!

Today, after working and rushing around this afternoon, I picked up pre-marinated pollo asada from Fresh & Easy (F&E) tonight, and threw it on the grill.  In about 15 minutes, we had lovely, citrusy chicken!

After chopping the chicken up into taco-size pieces, they were ready for assembly:  

A little green salsa, a few shreds of lettuce, and a side of the leftovers from Panda Express lunch made for a smorgasbord of international cuisine- ha ha!  This was easy and enjoyable. 
                                                   
F & E's green taco sauce in a jar is quite good tomatillo salsa.  I recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment