7/15/11

Tonight's Fare: Garlic-Mustard Grilled Beef Skewers & BBQ Spaghetti

Garlic-Mustard Grilled Beef Skewers is a Bobby Flay recipe; BBQ spaghetti was mentioned to me by my brother recently, and I'd never heard of it, so tonight's side will use the Neely's home bbq sauce recipe for their bbq spaghetti and a remaining 8 oz of pork from the previous week's cooking.  Photos, results, and review to come later tonight. 





The bbq spaghetti was rather dry, but I realized an hour ago that I actually used the wrong sauce from the fridge on my spaghetti!  Ahh!  I'm so stupid- I poured in the leftover jarred beef gravy.. not the bbq sauce I made from scratch!  I had put them in the same type of tupperware container  and mistook one for the other... And, I now have Neely's home bbq sauce in a big tupperware if you need it.    Duh! 

However, Bobby Flay's RECIPE was FANTASTIC!  Definitely will do that one again!   It was tangy, but delish!  I may even try this on a steak on the grill without the skewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment