7/14/11

The Donut Man!

My son had a dentist appointment in Glendora this morning to get sealants, and once sealed, the best course of action was to test them against an onslaught of sugar... thus, a stop at the world-famous Donut Man!  

Once there, we got a lovely dozen to take home- and oh, the selection!  My personal love of peanut-butter anything is well-documented, so when I spied the "peanut butter" donuts... and that only two remained, I took both.  One was peanut butter with raspberry jelly on top, the other, peanut butter with choc chips.  Yummo! 
Sadly, this photo does not do it justice.  It was so sinfully good!  If I could only wish one thing, it would be that the donut itself have PB stirred into the batter pre-frying. But, oh, such a little critique.  No strawberry for us today, and I believe peach isn't in season yet.  I'll be back to try that one later on. Thank you Donut Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment