5/6/12

Ina Garten's Prosciutto/Arugula Pizza


My mother once told me she liked Ina Garten because you "couldn't trust a skinny cook", and thus, I was won over to her show. I love that she makes meals for her gay friends and they do all the decorating. It cracks me up the way they fictionalize her life into her cooking show, as if she isn't really living like that.  I think it's more real than you'd believe. Anyways...

I've also been recently introduced to arugula. I'm not one who usually strays from the standard leafy greens, but when this was on sale at Fresh & Easy, I thought I'd give it a try. WW (Weight Watchers) had a recipe for milanese chicken with arugula salad, so I bought it to attempt. Then I found this pizza recipe and I combined it with my Trattoria Grappolo dough recipe and YUM! 

So here it is! Check out the process photos below. Recipe can be found HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment