11/4/17

Taco Seasoning

Photo credit to: http://www.lamag.com/digestblog/del-taco-selling-street-tacos-twice-price-actual-street-tacos/

Oh, street tacos. There is just nothing like street tacos in LA, unless maybe you're in San Diego. I love that I can head on over to Baja Ranch Market down the block and get some Pollo Asado, Carne Asada, or Carnitas at any moment. But sometimes I've got leftover beef or chicken that I need to use up, and then I stir-fry it up with some of this homemade taco seasoning, slice some lime wedges, and heat up those fresh corn tortillas from the local tortilleria. Easy, tasty, gone! The Teen Titan loves them. I keep this on hand for such an occasion.

Taco Seasoning
1T Chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp red pepper (eliminate if you don't like it so hot)
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp black pepper 


No comments:

Post a Comment