10/4/15

Cookies that MUST be obtained.





No lie, these are like the most delicious cookies you've ever had, and I thank my cousins Jeff and Kathleen Korn for introducing us to these tasties from the Hamptons.  Or maybe "thanks" is not correct, because now that I know they are available locally, I'm addicted.

                                  

In the absence of Tate's, (truthfully, I saw them on the shelf at Cost Plus World Market, but I thought "I can't buy those AGAIN!"),  I highly recommend Salem Bakery's Moravian Cookies, specifically Pumpkin Spice.  All the way from Winston-Salem, they are the greatest export from North Carolina since Michael Jordan entered the NBA.




3 comments:

  1. Darn those Korns and their Tate's find! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? The macadamia nut ones are bomb!

    ReplyDelete